Are you trying to get more greens in to you day? Me too! Thankfully, I have fallen in love with the new DoTerra Greens. A scoop of DoTerra Greens and a scoop of DoTerra Fiber is my new 3pm snack to give me energy and allow me to feel full until dinner time. I have been playing around the the Greens in other ways and created a tasty treat that I think you might like! I have named it the "Green Paradise Muffin" using a basic muffing recipe I found from Baked By An Introvert
and the magic of DoTerra Products. Here is the recipe:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup of milk (room temperature - I used unsweeted almond milk)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 scoops of DoTerra Greens*
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 5 drops of DoTerra's Tropcial Cusine Blend (If you do not have this, it is ok! Add one drop of the following oils - Wild Orange, Lemon, Lime, Green Mandarin, Grapefruit and Bergamont)
- Preheat the overn to 350F. Line your muffin pan to give a spray of oil so your muffins don't stick!
- Add your dry ingredeints to a small bowl, including the coconut, and lightly mix
- In a larger bowl, whisk the milk, butter and eggs until combined
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or untill a toothpick inserted in to the center comes out clean.
*I used once scoop of greens but I think you could add two and have even more flavor! This would probably make your muffins greener so if you have children who might be adverse to a green muffin, stick with one scoop!
These are delicious and I really hope you love them as much as I do! Leave a note in the comments and let me know if you tried them and what you thought!